On your old Mac
Start by exporting your favorites from your existing installation of Transmit:
- In Transmit’s menu bar, choose Favorites > Export
- Save this file somewhere you can find it
- Move the .exportedfavorites file to your new Mac
On your new Mac
- Download and the latest version of Transmit from our website. If you purchased Transmit from the appstore, download it from there.
- Enter your serial number by choosing Unlock Transmit from the Purchase Menu. (Appstore users don’t need a serial number)
- Import your favorites. In the Menubar, choose Favorites > Import from > Transmit.
- Select the previously exported file from your old Mac.
Don’t have the old Mac?
If you don’t have access to the old Mac, but you’ve got a backup, then you’ll need to restore the following files:
Can I use my copy of Transmit on multiple Macs?
Yes, as long as you are the only user. If you have multiple people that need to use Transmit, you will need one license per user.