Note: These steps are for Transmit 4. For Transmit 5, we recommend using Panic Sync to keep your servers in sync between devices.
How can I import my Favorites from Transmit 4 on my Mac into Transmit iOS?
- Choose Export from Transmit’s Favorites Menu to export your Favorites and save them in a file.
- Take the file you exported in Step 1 (it should have the file extension .exportedFavorites) and throw it into a cloud storage app like Dropbox.
- Launch the Dropbox app on your iOS device and find your .exportedFavorites file.
- Use the Share button and tap Open In, then tap Transmit. Transmit’s interface should appear.
- Tap the Local pane at the bottom, then choose Save.
- Launch Transmit, tap the .exportedFavorites file, and choose Import.