- Fixed issue where some users would load into various days and be unable to interact with the radio or Delilah
- Fixed issue where multiple simultaneous save copy commands on the Load screen could cause a save write to fail
- Addressed several places where users could become stuck in world geometry
- Addressed several spots in Free Roam Mode where users could become unable to return to the start location
- Minor art updates and fixes
Will a patch fix the issue I’m having?
If you have a save game that is stuck inside some part of the world, or endlessly falling through the world, the patch will hopefully reduce the likelihood of this happening in the future, but will probably not repair the state of your specific save game.
On Xbox One we also have no way to open and modify a save file you manually send us (we’ve tried!) to move your character back to a safe place.
Unfortunately, in those cases, your best bet is probably to restart the game. We realize this is not what you want to hear, and we wish we had a better answer too.